Tristar Viper G2 410 Ga Realtree Advantage Timber 26" Barrel 24143
No reviews have been written for this product.
The TriStar Viper G2 provides good performance and consistency in a durable and reliable shotgun design. It comes chambered in .410GA with a 3 inch chamber and a 26 inch barrel. Features include a fiber optic front sight, a synthetic stock, and a 5 round capacity.
VIPER G2 FEATURES
The Tristar Viper G2 semi-automatic shotgun allows you to shoot light target loads to heavy waterfowl loads. Removable choke system that uses Beretta/Benelli Mobil threads, includes three choke tubes (IC, M, F), choke box and choke wrench. Highly durable injection molded stock and forearm coated with Soft Touch finish for better feel. Features- Manual E-Z load magazine cut-off, Rubber recoil pad, 5rd magazine shot plug included, swivel studs and a Shim kit.
VIPER G2 SPECIFICATIONS
- Model: Viper G2
- Gauge: 410 Gauge
- Stock Finish: Realtree Advantage Timber
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Barrel Length Range: 26" to 26.99"
- Sights: Fiber Optic
- Capacity: 5+1
- Chamber: 3"
- Choke Configuration: Beretta Mobile / Benelli Standard
- Chokes Included: F,M,IC
- Hand: Right
- Receiver Finish: Realtree Advantage Timber
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Safety: Hammer
- Stock Description: Fixed w / SoftTouch
- Stock Finish Group: Natural Camouflage
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Weight: 5.80 lbs
- Barrel Description: Vent Rib Chrome-Lined
- Barrel Finish: Realtree Advantage Timber
- Barrel Length: 26"
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||Realtree Advantage Timber|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||24143|
|TYPE||Semi Auto Shotguns|