Sig Sauer RM400 556 Nato Snake Bite FDE RM400-16B-TRD-SB
No reviews have been written for this product.
The Sig Sauer M400 Tread delivers a reliable and durable rifle design with superior performance and precision. It comes chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 16 inch barrel. Features include an optics ready flat-top, an adjustable stock, and a 30 round magazine.
M400 TREAD FEATURES
Sig M400 Tread Snakebite features a Flat Dark Earth Cerakote upper an lower, enhanced free floating 13" handguard, 6 position adjustable stock, polished hardened trigger and a 16" stainless steel barrel. The Snakebite is compatible with all Tread accessories.
M400 TREAD SPECIFICATIONS
- Caliber: 223 Rem,5.56 NATO
- Model: M400
- Series: Tread
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Barrel Length Range: 16" to 16.99"
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- Capacity: 30+1
- Hand: Right
- Handguards: 13" M-LOK Free-Float
- OAL: 35.50"
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Description: 6 Position Magpul SL-K
- Stock Finish Group: Brown
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- Twist: 1:8"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Barrel Finish: Tread Snakebite
- Barrel Length: 16"
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||Flat Dark Earth|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||RM40016BTRDSB|
|TYPE||Modern Sporting Rifles|