DANNER CRAFTER WELLINGTON SIZE 9D 12455
No reviews have been written for this product.
Zero break-in time, no hot spots, and plenty of room in the toes - these are just a few of the things you'll notice after a day spent in our crafter work boots. Spend some more time in them and you’ll appreciate the durability of the triple-stitched, oiled nubuck leather and the waterproof protection of the Danner dry liner; but it’s the extra-plush dcs footbed that you’ll appreciate long after you've called it a day
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11" from arch
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Anatomical design and broader toe box for a more responsive fit
- Danner Comfort System platform offers superior comfort, support and durability
- Danner Crafter oil-and-slip-resistant outsole offers superior traction with a low profile 90-degree heel