Colt 1911 Gold Cup Trophy Series 45 ACP Stainless Steel O5070XE
COLT FIREARMS GOLD CUP TROPHY STAINLESS STEEL FEATURES:
The Colt Gold Cup is known as the finest shooting semi-automatic in the world and has become the standard for a competitive 1911. Features the Gold Cup Series 70TM Wide Target Trigger, Round Top Matte Stainless Slide, and G10 Stocks. National Match® Barrel and Fully Adjustable Bomar Style, Rear Sight ensures the utmost accuracy. Integrated Magwell and 25LPI checkering ensure that this Action Shooting pistol is up to every task
COLT FIREARMS GOLD CUP TROPHY STAINLESS STEEL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Brushed Stainless
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Brushed Stainless
- Right Slide Mark: Colt Gold Cup Trophy Model
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Technical: 1:16 LH, 6 Groove N.M.
- Barrel Length: 5 in.
- Front Sight: Genuine Novak Red Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Bomar Style
- Trigger Action: Single Action Hammer Fired
- Trigger Style: Wide, 3 Hole Aluminum
- Trigger Weight: 4 - 6 Lbs
- Grips: G10 Checkered Blue with Scallop
- Overall Length: 8.5 in.
- Overall Height: 5.5 in.
- Overall Width: 1.25 in.
- Operating System: Locked Breech
- Unloaded Weight: 38 oz.
- Safeties: Thumb Safety, Upswept Beavertail Grip Safety
- Included Accessories: 1 Magazines, Cable Lock, Instruction Manual.
CA Approved NO
MA Approved NO
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||Stainless|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||O5070XE|
|MODEL||Gold Cup Trophy|
My husband has wanted this gun for awhile. I surprised him on Father's Day!
I spent some time researching about “1911” and my final decision was Colt 1911 Gold Cup (45acp).I wanted something competition ready out the box, but still retain the traditional standards of a “1911 Government”. I decided spent a little extra on the “Gold Cup Trophy”. I figured I’m going to add stuff like a enhanced magwel for easier reloading. Front and rear sights upgrade and trigger. The GCT had all that, so I pulled the trigger lol, and I’m glad I did.
Write your own review