Used Cabot Guns Vintage Classic 1911 45 ACP Distressed Finish 5" Barrel
No reviews have been written for this product.
Cabot always begins with solid blocks of steel. The frame and slide of the Vintage Classic are constructed of 416 Stainless Billet which is hailed for its superior properties. Cabot’s computer-controlled precision machining and build processes are invigilated by artisan craftsmen who ensure that each individual part is better-than-perfect in dimension and consistency. A proprietary hardening process coupled with an innovative thermal chemical treatment of the steel creates a durable yet worn finish that evokes the appearance of a well carried and much relied on sidearm. It is uniform in toughness, yet with a unique and varied patterning of perceived distressing on the highs and deepening of the lows. The pistol appears to glow from within, as if still warm from being carried at your side the whole day through.
Hand-fitted with match-grade crown-cut flush-fit barrels. Atop either is incorporated further innovation – a spherical shaped gold bead front sight fitted in Cabot’s Reverse Dovetail, eliminating potential snag points and maintaining true zero draw after draw. Interrupted only by a lowered and flared ejection port featuring a machined-in-place Perfect Fit Cabot Ejector, full-length front to rear slide-top serrations lead your eye to a black, low-mount fixed or adjustable rear sight. Completing the slide are Cabot’s renowned Trademark Trinity Stripes – providing the ultimate in tactile sureness when racking a round into battery. The shooter’s interface with the Vintage Classic is further buttressed by grip-ensuring 24 line-per-inch Rhombus checkering along both the front strap and main spring housing of the pistol. The beveled magazine well lends to faster magazine changes and feeds smoothly inside grips of checkered Turkish Walnut or white American Holly. A stand-out aluminum wire-EDM cut Tristar trigger compliments beavertail and thumb safeties, a one-piece full-length guide rod, slide stop and magazine release all billet-made to hair-splitting specifications.
The Vintage Classic is Cabot’s ode to the original – a mechanized poem to be sung and enjoyed by shooters the world over. As the best of all worlds, the Vintage Classic represents a return to tradition through the employment of the cutting-edge. Summed up, the Vintage Classic is the simplicity of precision implemented cleanly and without peer.
- Modern 1911 styling, .45 ACP
- Cabot Frame and Slide, From 416 Stainless Steel Billet
- Proprietary Hardening
- Proprietary Vintage Classic Finish
- 5 in. Match Grade Barrel, Hand-Fit, Crown Cut, Flush Fit
- Polished Feed Ramp
- Cabot Trinity Stripes
- Rear Slide Serrations
- Top Slide Serrations
- Lowered and Flared Ejection Port
- Cabot Aluminum Tristar Trigger
- Rhombus Cut Front Strap Checkering 24 LPI
- Rhombus Checkered Billet Made Main Spring Housing
- Cabot Machined-In-Place Perfect Fit Ejector
- Cabot Billet One Piece Full Length Guide Rod
- Billet Thumb Safety
- Billet – Idiot Scratch Proof – Slide Stop
- Billet Magazine Release
- Billet Beaver Tail Grip Safety
- Cabot 9-Axis Billet Constructed Barrel Bushing
- Cabot Reverse Dovetail Front Sight – Gold Dot
- Low Mount Fixed Rear Sight, Black or Optional Tritium Bar
- Optional Low Mount Adjustable Rear Sight, Black or Tritium Bar
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Highly Figured Turkish Walnut – Checkered with Inlaid Cabot Medallion
- Optional White American Holly Grips
- Optional Grips, Walnut Fibonacci, Checkered Walnut, or Desert Ironwood
- Two 8 Round Magazines 45 ACP