Surefire X300U-B Ultra Weapon Light 1000 Lumens
No reviews have been written for this product.
- The best-selling SureFire WeaponLight, now generating 1,000 lumens
- T-slot thumbscrew clamp attaches securely to Universal and Picatinny rails found on most handguns.
- Accessory switches for pistols and tape switch for long guns available. Activate without altering grip
Trust The Gold Standard In WeaponLights. Popular with law enforcement and military operators around the world, our best-selling WeaponLight now delivers a stunning 1,000 lumens of LED-generated output. Focused by a precision TIR lens, it creates a far-reaching high-intensity beam with a larger center spot plus surrounding spill light ideal for close- to medium-range engagements. You can count on the X300U-B to help you positively identify threats at significant distances while temporarily impairing your adversary’s vision. It also provides extensive peripheral illumination for maintaining situational awareness. Ambidextrous switching provides one-finger control of momentary-on or constant-on activation. Its rugged, aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for scratch and corrosion resistance and sealed to make it weatherproof. It’s also IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. The X300U-B delivers a standard of excellence you can trust.
- Special high-performance LED produces 1,000 lumens
- Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching light with a larger center spot beam that's highly effective for close- to medium-range engagements
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching provides easy, instant activation
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails, fitting a wide variety of handgun models
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG and XT remote switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
PEAK BEAM INTENSITY
Two 123A (incl.)
3.76 in (9.55 cm)
Mil-Spec Hard Anodized
WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES
4.1 oz (116 g)
1.125 in (2.9 cm)
LIQUID INGRESS PROTECTION