Danner Men's Vital 8" 400G Insulated Mossy Oak Break-Up Waterproof Hunting Boot #41552
No reviews have been written for this product.
- Abrasion-Resistant Leather & Textile Upper: A specialized process is used to impregnate split leather with polyurethane to create an exceptionally durable and abrasion resistant leather. We've paired the leather with 900 denier polyester to create a hard-wearing upper.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Lock & Load Lacing System: Reengineered ghilles across the forefoot for a secure, yet quiet fit, and locking speed hooks for quick lacing.
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country™: Using dramatically larger limbs, leaves, bark, branches and other digitally enhanced natural elements, Break-Up Country annihilates your outline and fuses you with the terrain.
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed: Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite® midsole: Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner Vital Outsole: Multi-directional lugs provide grip on moss, rock and slick surfaces.
- Mesh Lined Tongue Construction: Features a mesh liner layered over a waterproof membrane on the tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature where it has the largest impact, on the top of your foot.Multi-Density FoamA patterning of multi-density foam eliminates hot spots and pinch points for a more comfortable upper.
- How It Fits: This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.