Browning 1911-380 Medallion Pro 380 ACP 051913492
No reviews have been written for this product.
The Browning 1911-380 combines two of John M. Browning’s most lasting innovations - the Model 1911 and the 380 ACP cartridge - into a modern, lightweight pistol. Unlike most of the modern “pocket pistols” that chamber the snappy 380 ACP cartridge, the 1911-380 is slightly larger to better manage recoil for improved control that makes follow-up shots faster and more accurate. The longer barrel increases bullet velocity for more downrange punch and improved acccuracy. The grip is compact, yet is long and wide enough to allow the shooting hand full purchase for added shooting comfort.
- Blackened Stainless Slide
- Checkered Rosewood Grips with Gold Inlay Browning Logo
- Extended, ambidextrous thumbs safety
- Beavertail grip safety
- Extended slide lock
- Lightweight hammer and trigger
- Low profile combat-style sights
- Manufacturer: Browning
- Model: 1911-380 Medallion Pro Compact
- Caliber: 380
- Barrel Length: 3.625"
- Overall Length: 4.75"
- Weight: 16 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 8
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Slide Finish: Blackened Stainless
- Front Sight: Combat
- Rear Sight: Combat
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Polymer
- Trigger Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Magazine Type: Single Stack
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Case: ABS
- Grips: Checkered Rosewood with Gold Inlay Browning Logo
- Item Number: 051913492
- UPC: 023614443759