Wheeler F.A.T. Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench w/10-Bit Set #553556
No reviews have been written for this product.
- Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque (F.A.T.) wrench
- F.A.T. wrench is used like a screwdriver, it is not a ratcheting device
- Leaving the F.A.T. wrench adjusted at a high torque setting for extended periods of time may damage the internal mechanisms, resulting in inaccurate torque adjustments, always adjust the F.A.T. wrench to the lowest torque settings after each use
- Adjusting the F.A.T. wrench beyond the torque wrench setting of 65 in./lbs. may damage the internal mechanisms, resulting in inaccurate torque adjustments
- F.A.T. wrench is compatible with all the bits contained in the wheeler engineering 89-piece screwdriver set
- Accuracy of plus/minus 2 in./lbs. up to 40 in./lbs., 40 to 65 is plus/minus 5%
- Apply, repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, windage screws and base screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field
- Torque adjustment range from 10 in./lbs., to 65 in./lbs.
- Bits are made of S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell C
- Includes: 10 bits (hex to square adapter, #10 flat blade, #32 flat blade, #11 flat blade, 5/32 hex, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex, T20 Torx, T15 Torx and Leupold/Buehler Windage Bit