Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15x50 SFP RZR-31503 Lifetime Warranty
No reviews have been written for this product.
Product Info for Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15x50mm Rifle Scope, 30mm Tube, Second Focal Plane (SFP)
Mount this Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15x50mm Rifle Scope to get crisp views, a glowing reticle and tons of cool features that will greatly improve your performance in the field. These Rifle Scopes developed by Vortex feature an APO System with index-matched lenses that provide correct colors for the most accurate shooting experience possible, and the fully multi-coated HD optical system provides the brightest and clearest views so that you can spot even the toughest targets. The Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15x50 SFP Rifle Scope is built tough as nails, with a one-piece aluminum maintube, fogproof and waterproof protection, and the RevStop Zero System that guarantees a proper return to zero after turret adjustments. Boost your precision and confidence by equipping your weapon with the Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15x50 Illuminated Rifle Scope.
Specifications for Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15x50mm Rifle Scope, 30mm Tube, Second Focal Plane (SFP):
|Objective Lens Diameter:
|3 - 15 x
|Reticle Focal Plane:
|Second Focal Plane (SFP)
|Field of View, Linear:
|24.6 - 6.3 ft at 100 yds
|4.1 - 3.8 in
|Diopter Adjustment Range:
|-4 - 4 dpt
|Adjustment Click Value:
|0.1 Mil Rad
|20 yds to infinity
|XR Plus Glass
|XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated
|4 - 140 Fahrenheit
|Water Resistance Level:
|W/E Travel at 100 Yds:
|23/23 Mil Rad
Features of Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15x50mm Rifle Scope:
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- APO System: Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot: Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Locking Elevation Turret: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily read elevation adjustments. Patent pending.
- Large Diameter Capped Windage Turret: Provide fast, accurate and easily read windage adjustments. Cap provides external protection for windage turret.
- RevStop Zero System: Patented streamlined design offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
- Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15x50mm Rifle Scope, 30mm Tube, Second Focal Plane (SFP)
Vortex VIP Warranty
The Vortex VIP warranty is about you, not us. It"s about taking care of you after the sale. VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective-at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.
You see, it doesn"t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics Rifle Scopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
- If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you
Note: The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.