Thompson Center TCR22 PC 22 LR MTN CAMO 18" 10 rd Ruger 10/22 Style 13229 Smith & Wesson
TC TCR22 PC 22LR MTN CAMO 10RD
*Camfour/Hill Country Exclusive*
• Fully-machined 6061 aluminum receiver - with hole at rear to allow cleaning from breech
• Fully-machined stainless steel bolt
• Heavy contour stainless steel 18.375˝ carbon fiber wrapped barrel
• 1:15˝ twist button-rifled barrel provides outstanding accuracy.
• Built-in picatinny rail on top of the receiver for easy, secure mounting of optics
• Large bolt handle provides easy cycling operation
• Ergonomic stock designs promote a steady hold
• Easy-to-use push-button safety
• Crisp trigger right out of the box
• Easy-to-push magazine release lever
• Hand-filling forend with textured grip panels
• Threaded muzzle with ½-28 UNEF Threads - Performance Center® Compensator installed
• Sling swivel studs
• Compatible with most after-market 10/22® parts and accessories
Definitely lightweight. Trigger isn't what I'd hoped for, especially with the Performance Center tag. Grinding the side of the trigger helped the feel but nothing else. Not a fan of the colors of the stock but that's irrelevant to performance. Using a microdot at 75yds it's predictable. Overall a fun little race gun. Ready to ring some steel.
I really like the design of the gun. I know I will enjoy taking it out to the range.
I have not been able to get to the range yet but am completely happy with it. Looking forward to being able to shoot it. I want to mount a scope soon.
Fit and finish of the receiver and barrel is amazing, the Altimont stock fits perfectly and supports the barrel. Love the last shot hold open, a nice upgrade on the 10/22 platform. Great setup for a precision plinker or race gun, very impressed.
Very cool gun. Was pleasantly surprised at the shipping speed.
Product as advertised - speedy shipping to local FFA. Only complaint is my name and number were not listed on shipping details to local FFA. Issue resolved with some patience and helpful local resource.
Write your own review