Standard Manufacturing DP-12 12 Ga Double Barrel Bullpup FDE DP12FDE
No reviews have been written for this product.
The DP-12 is an AWARD WINNING American made home defense shotgun In Flat Dark Earth Finish. The construction methods of this shotgun give the gun superior quality and reliability. No similar gun on the market compares to the quality and the RAPID fire ability of the DP-12.
No costs are spared to provide the American public an ultimate home defense shotgun. This becomes obvious once you put this shotgun in your hands.
The sheer firepower of this shotgun is virtually double of any other shotgun available on the market.
Standard Manufacturing - DP-12, 12ga., 18 1/2" barrel length, 16 round capacity, single trigger, machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum, thermal coated receiver, inline feeding, dual spring rubber recoil pad, ambidextrous safety and pump slide release, pistol grip with non-slip rubber grip, screw in chokes, 34 slot Picatinny rail on top and 7 slot rail with foregrip on bottom, slotted for MOE rails, front sling and stock swivel attachments, shell indictor windows. Included with the gun is a choke tube wrench, heavy duty lock, manual, and a warranty card. Flat Dark Earth Finish.
- Ergonomically Designed to Balance the Weight for Quick Handling and Minimal Recoil
- Machined from a Solid Billet of Aircraft Grade 7075 Aluminum
- Holds Seven Shells in Each Tube and One Shell in Each Barrel
- Barrels Threaded to Accept Choke Tubes, Door Breacher Chokes (Sold Separately) and Other Accessories
- Shock Absorbing Spring Loaded Recoil Pad
- Complete Ambidextrous Operation
- Bottom Loading and Ejection
- Inline Feeding, Not Offset
18" Barrel Length
16 Round Capacity
Flat Dark Earth Finish
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Mfg. Part Number||DP-12FDE|