Springfield Armory 1911 Mil-Spec 45 ACP CA Compliant PB9108LCA
No reviews have been written for this product.
The Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec delivers excellent performance and reliability with a durable handgun design. It comes chambered in 45ACP with a 5 inch barrel. Features include an ambidextrous safety, fixed sights, and two 7 round magazines.
SPRINGFIELD 1911 MIL-SPEC FEATURES
Built on a forged frame and slide the Mil-Spec carries on the Springfield Armory long legacy of quality 1911s. Traditionally styled and built on a full-size frame the 1911 Mil-Spec features a match grade barrel and rear slant serrations on the slide. The mainspring housing is the original arched style found on G.I.-issue 1911-A1s, giving you a classic look with modern upgrades for improved performance and reliability. The Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec sports an arched mainspring housing just like the 1911-A1s have had for all these years. It also features Military-style trigger and Crossed Cannon Cocobolo grips.
SPRINGFIELD 1911 MIL-SPEC SPECIFICATIONS
- Brand: Springfield Armory
- Category: Pistols
- Series: Mil-Spec
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Model: 1911
- Capacity: 7+1
- Action: SAO
- Frame Finish: Black Parkerized
- OAL: 8.60"
- Frame Material: Carbon Steel
- Hand: Right
- Sight Style: Contrast
- Slide Finish: Black Parkerized
- Slide Material: Carbon Steel
- Slide Description: Serrated Black Parkerized Carbon Steel
- Gun Platform: 1911-Style
- Grips: Crossed Cannon Cocobolo
- Sight Configuration: 3-Dot Fixed Combat
- Includes: 2 Magazines
- Safety: Manual Thumb, Grip
- Barrel Description: 5" Stainless Steel Match Grade
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Max Capacity: 7
- Weight: 39 oz
- Frame Description: Black Parkerized Carbon Steel with Beavertail
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||Black|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||PB9108LCA|