Sig Sauer MCX Rattler 300 BLK 5.5" Canebrake PMCX-300B-5B-TAP-CANE-NB
Introducing the Canebrake, the newest addition to the MCX family from Sig Sauer! If you've ever wanted a suppressed MCX, then this version of it is going to be your go to for a while. Finished with a sleek Coyote Tan and Black coloration, and chambered in .300 Blackout, the Canebrake will never cease to impress wherever you use it.
Brace NOT INCLUDED.
MCX RATTLER CANEBRAKE FEATURES
The MCX Rattler Canebrake is the newest addition to the MCX family. Created for those that desire the MCX as a suppressed system, and eliminates the need to purchase additional components to do so. The Rattler Canebrake comes with a factory installed inert training device, making it operable right out of the box while NFA paperwork and waiting periods are completed, and then is easily convertible to run suppressed.
The MCX Rattler Canebrake comes as a suppressor ready platform with an SD handguard and inert training device that mimics the size and weight of the SIGSRD762 suppressor and assure all muzzle flash is past the shooters hand when reaching out on the handguard during operation without a functional suppressor installed.
With the MCX Rattler Canebrake there’s no need for the purchase of a shorter barrel kit and SD Handguard to have a suppressed MCX system, simply unthread the inert training device, install your suppressor, and select the appropriate gas setting for your ammunition.
Additional features of the MCX Rattler Canebrake include a 2-stage flat-blade match trigger, Cerakote E190 finished upper and lower, a folding coyote-tan PCB, and comes with one 30-round polymer 300blk Magpul magazine.
MCX RATTLER CANEBRAKE SPECIFICATIONS
- SD Ready Platform for a suppressed system
- Two-tone Cerakote E190 finish (Coyote Tan receivers/Black handguard)
- FDE 2-Stage Matchlite Duo Flat Blade Trigger
- PDW upper receiver
- Low-profile deflector
- Suppressor-ready SD-compatible MLOK handguard with a factory-installed black Inert Training Device
- Equipped with a Coyote Tan Sig Sauer Folding PCB (Pivoting Contour Brace)
- Custom SIG pistol grip (black) designed for quick deployment
- Reinforced QD inserts
- Enhanced mag release
- 30-round polymer Magpul magazine included
- OAL: 29.25"
- Wt.: 6.5 lbs.
- Short-stroke gas piston system with 2-position (supersonic/subsonic) gas valve
- Fully closed & locked rotating bolt system
- Oversized trigger guard
- Easy user-changeable barrel length stock & handguard
- Monolithic railed upper receiver
- Full-length picatinny top rail
- Ambidextrous AR-style controls
- Short aluminum alloy free-float hanguard
- Nitride treated carbon steel barrel
- Threaded muzzle
- Beveled flared mag well
|CALIBER||.300 AAC Blackout|
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||Coyote / Black|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||PMCX-300B-5B-TAP-CANE|
|MODEL||MCX Rattler Canebrake|
|TYPE||Semi Auto Handguns|
Sig makes some of the best products, the Canebreak is no exception, excellent trigger, nice options, superb quality. A tad heavy though but the size and feel fit me well. Gun prime had a great deal, actually had stock and delivered to my FFL within 3 days. Very pleased with my purchase!
Awesome gun, best priced and fast reasonable shipping!! Thanks
Awesome job following up with me, updating tracking, and shipping the product right away. Couldn’t be happier
Write your own review