Mossberg 590 Persuader 12 Ga Ghost Ring Sights 20" Barrel Capacity 50693
Get your new Mossberg from Gunprime, the best source for your gun and ammo needs!!
With credentials hard-earned over decades of military and law enforcement use, the 590 tactical shotgun is the perfect choice for your personal and home defense needs.
- Dual extractors
- Positive steel-to-steel lockup
- Twin action bars
- Anti-jam elevator ensures smooth operation
- Top mounted safety provides for ambidextrous operation
- Manufacturer: Mossberg
- Model: 590 Tactical SP
- Gauge: 12
- Capacity: 8+1
- Chamber: 3"
- Barrel Type: Heat Shield
- Barrel Length: 20 in
- Sight/Base: Ghost Ring
- Choke: Cylinder Bore
- LOP Type: Fixed
- LOP: 13.87 in
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blued
- Stock Finish: Synthetic (Black)
- Weight: 7.75 lbs
- Length: 41 in
- UPC: 015813506939
Went to the range with this magnificent shotgun. Shot a while 25 round box in what felt like about a minute. Touched the barrel, but the heat shield saved my hand. The I moved on to slugs. Adjusted the sights, and I was zeroed. No miss fires. The action is smooth and flawless. Now I need a little sister for it, like a 20 gauge or .410.
Overall the gun came pretty well packaged and in good condition. First time buyer, and was pleasantly surprised. Shoots great and the action feels smooth. It has the rattly fore end like all Mossbergs but that's just how they are. However, there were some changes I made that I feel should have been taken care of at the factory.
1. The feed gate was super sharp. Loading the gun would carve pieces of skin off your thumb if you brushed against the side of the gun. Using 1000 grit along the edge of the feed gate knocked the burr off. 10 minutes of work, but still, a gun shouldn't carve you up like that.
2. The safety. WOW was that thing brutal. I thought it was just dry, so I put a drop of oil on it. It helped, but still was super hard. I had to take both thumbs with the gun at my waist to click it off. It would engage fine, but taking it off safety was a chore. Putting on a pair of work gloves and working the safety on and off for 20 minutes or so worked it loose enough to get it workable, if still difficult, with one hand. Take my advice, buy the aftermarket extended safety with the nub on it. You will thank me.
Overall, I thought it was pretty solid. Like all shotguns these days you need to get an aftermarket stock since this one is about 2 1/2" too long. Then once you spend $10 or so on the extended safety and deburring the feed gate it is a great gun. Sad to see the pandemic has hit quality control so hard though.
Arrived very quickly to my FFL. Perfect condition and exactly as advertised. Great service when I called to ask a question and easy website to navigate. Will definitely use again!
This Mossberg 590 handles just as I expect. It has the best pump action of any shotgun I’ve ever owned. A must buy for any shotgun user,,,,
Outstanding gun. Extremely well-built, good weight and balance, smooth operation of the pump action and beautiful gun. The service from Gunprime in ordering and shipping was outstanding with excellent communication during the process.
Write your own review