IWI Tavor FDE X95 556 Nato 18" Barrel NJ/MD Compliant 10 Round XFD18RS
The Tavor X95 is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull. Comes with one 10rd Magazine.
IWI TAVOR X95 NJ
The Tavor X95 is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
IWI TAVOR X95 NJ SPECIFICATIONS:
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Gas Piston, Semi-auto
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long stroke gas piston
- Magazine Type: Polymer NATO STANAG*
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Round
- Barrel Material: Chrome lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
- Barrel Length: 18.5″
- Overall Length: 30.5″
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Rifling: 1:7 inch twist, 6 grooves, Right hand
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights: Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
- Optional Equipment: 9mm and .300 Blackout Conversion Kits
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||FDE|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||XFD18RS|
|MODEL||TAVOR X95 NJ Compliant|
|TYPE||Modern Sporting Rifles|
I’m surprised how fast they processed my order and updated me timely of the progress of the shipment . I’m looking forward to buy from them in the future.
Write your own review