HM Defense Raider MC5 556 Nato Pistol 9" Barrel MLok HMP15FMB556C
No reviews have been written for this product.
At HM Defense, their mission is to advance AR15 / AR10 rifle technology to its highest level. They strive to create rifles that are more accurate, easier to maintain, and dependable in extreme conditions.
HM DEFENSE RAIDER MCS 5.56 / .223 REM FEATURES
The Raider MC5 Pistol features a HM patented Monobloc barrel with an integrally machined gas block. The 4150 Chromoly barrel has 1/2"x28 TPI threaded muzzle and a carbine gas system. It is also match grade, tripled honed, and button rifled. The 8.50" handguard is free-floating with a Picatinny rail, Magpul M-LOK mounting system, and is made from 6061-T6 aluminum. Both upper and lower receivers are machined from 7075-T6 aluminum with a hard coat anodized finish. The Raider MC5 also utilizes an M16 bolt carrier with patented HMB bolt, Mil-Spec components, HM QD end plate, and an adjustable Shockwave 2.0 Blade pistol stabilizer.
HM DEFENSE RAIDER MCS 5.56 / .223 REM SPECIFICATIONS:
- Brand: HM Defense
- Category: Tactical Pistols
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Model: Raider MC5
- Stock Finish: Black
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Barrel Length Range: 9" to 9.99"
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- Capacity: 30+1
- Grips: Black Polymer
- Hand: Right
- Handguards: 8.50" M-LOK Free Float
- Receiver Finish: Black Hard Coat Anodized
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Description: Adjustable Shockwave 2.0 Blade
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Thread Pattern: 1 / 2"-28 tpi
- Twist: 1:8"
- Barrel Description: 4150 Chrome Moly
- Barrel Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 9.50"
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||Black|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||HMP15FMB556C|
|TYPE||Semi Auto Handguns|