Dan Wesson Razorback 10mm RZ-10 Stainless 5" Barrel 01889
No reviews have been written for this product.
DAN WESSON RAZORBACK FEATURES
The Dan Wesson Razorback is a 5-inch 1911 and features a serrated Clark-style target rib machined on the top of the slide with fixed defensive sights. It is fitted with a match-grade ramped barrel for use with the most popular 10mm load and smoother feeding. The slide is mated to Dan's standard forged frame with undercut trigger guard and smooth front strap.
On both the frame and the slide features polish flats for a soft brushed finish and sandblast the rounds. The Dan Wesson gun is finished off with a nice set of double diamond cocobolo grips. Chambered in the powerful 10mm cartridge, the Razorback is a very versatile 1911 package suitable for defensive use, target shooting and handgun hunting of medium-sized game up to deer or wild boar.
DAN WESSON RAZORBACK SPECIFICATIONS
- Brand: Dan Wesson
- Category: Pistols
- Caliber: 10mm Auto
- Model: Razorback
- Capacity: 8+1
- Action: SAO
- Frame Finish: Stainless Steel
- OAL: 8.75"
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Hand: Right
- Sight Style: Night
- Slide Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Description: Serrated Brushed Stainless Steel
- Gun Platform: 1911-Style
- Grips: Cocobolo
- Sight Configuration: Fixed Tritium Night
- Includes: 2 Magazines
- Safety: Manual Thumb / Grip
- Barrel Description: 5" Match Grade
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Max Capacity: 8
- Weight: 40.10 oz
- Frame Description: Stainless Steel Frame w / Beavertail
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||Stainless|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||01889|
|TYPE||Semi Auto Handguns|