Wilson Combat SFX9 9mm With Rail 15 Rd RMR SFX9-SCR3-A w/ Optic Plate
Get your new Wilson Combat from Gunprime! The best source for your gun and ammo needs!!
- High-Capacity Compact Size, Solid Body Aluminum X-Frame with Reliability Enhanced Frame Rails
- Unique X-TAC Frontstrap/Backstrap Treatment
- Concealment Bullet Proof® Hammer
- Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# - 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Length Pad
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
- 3.25” Stainless Steel Tri-Top Slide with External Extractor
- Black DLC Finish on Slide
- Unique X-TAC Rear Cocking Serration Treatment on Slide
- Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
- Red Fiber Optic Front Sight; BLK Serrated Rear U-Notch
- 3.25” Stainless Cone Barrel with Reliability Enhancing Lock-up, Flush Cut Reverse Crown
- Fluted Chamber
- Fluted Barrel
- 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
- Carry Cuts
- RMR Footprint Optic Mounting Plate
Item #: SFX9-SCR3-A UPC: 810025505813 Description: WCT SFX9 SC AMB RL 9MM BLK 15R Brand: Wilson Combat Model: SFX9-SCR3-A Type: Pistol: Semi-Auto Caliber: 9MM Finish: Black Armor Tuff Action: Single Action Barrel Length: 3.25 Capacity: 15+1 # of Mags: 2 Safety: Ambi Thumb Safety Features: Flat Backstrap, Medium Length Trigger
In a world of mini striker fired pistols, the choices for top quality reliable 1911 concealable carry pistols are rarefied air. Trying to look for double stack in this category that is small enough to carry really comes down to only a single pistol. The SFX 9.
As a 1911 aficionado, I am impressed with the logical modifications that Wilson has made. This includes the elimination of the grip safety, the integration of the grip texture and front and rear checkering in the grip frame making for an overall slimmer package. The 1911 trigger is… A 1911 trigger. There is nothing finer. Add the fact that it holds 16 rounds total in a pistol that is significantly smaller than the Staccato C2 And minimally larger than mine Nighthawk Counselor. Winner.
The optic plate works perfectly and mounted an RMR witch ease and required no adjustment.
I have almost 1000 rounds to this gun. Everything from 115 range ammo through 124 +p jhp. No malfunctions at all. None. I honestly can’t say I’ve ever had that with another gun.
It is very expensive compared to a striker fire pistol. But you are purchasing an heirloom quality firearm. Worth every penny.
Write your own review